In this article, we will explain how to reset the backoffice password for a Web User.
How to reset password for a Web User?
1. On the Backoffice login screen, click on Esqueci minha senha:
2. Input the e-mail that you use to log in the backoffice in the email box and then click Redefinir Senha:
3. A message will appear informing you that a password reset link has been sent to the provided email:
4. Access your email and look for the email with the subject Reset de Senha sent by SW. Click on Redefinir senha to create a new password:
Tip: The password recovery email is automated, and there's no need to reply to it.
5. A page will be opened in your web browser. Input your new password in the Insira nova senha and Confirme a senha boxes, then click on Confirmar:
Tip: It is mandatory for the password to have at least 6 characters, including 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
6. There you go! A message will be displayed confirming the successful operation. Now you can log in with the new password.